A new job opening available for a Senior Software Developer responsible for the development of information systems by: studying operations; designing, developing and installing software solutions; supporting and developing the software team.
The Senior Developer must possess the ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, have a consistent track record of delivery and excellent software engineering skills.
Must be able to work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time. Must possess strong analytic capability and the ability to create innovative solutions.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Produce detailed technical specifications
- Work directly with Azure cloud technologies to develop solutions highly scalable and cost effective solution
- Write reliable, well-structured and commented code
- Provide expertise in build and deployment tools including Jenkins and Ansible
- Provide workaround solutions and design alternatives for critical issues and problems
- Fix bugs, test, and deploy quickly for customers
- Support and troubleshooting of custom code and applications used by customers
- Work closely with consultants, project managers and clients
- Upgrade of existing tools or applications to support new software versions
- Actively mentor junior developers to develop their technical expertise
- Be able to troubleshoot, analyze and deliver independently
- Be able to handle pressure and be flexible for work time
- Ensure timesheets are maintained accurately and submitted on-time
- Respond to internal communications and requests in a timely manner
- Preparation of user documentation
- Follow development best practices
Education and Experience
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science
- Relevant Software Development Certifications (Microsoft, AWS, etc.)
- Profound understanding of software, hardware and networking technologies
- Microsoft SQL including Reporting Services and Integration Services
- Line of Business application development (ERP or CRM)
- Integration and Data Migration experience
- Experience with Source Control and Problem Tracking tools such as DevOps, GitHub and Jira
- SharePoint Customization experience
- Mobile Development for IOS/Android/Windows
- Minimum 1+ years experience with content delivery and web tracking in a production context
- Experience deploying software on highly scalable platforms like Azure.
- Advanced front and back end development technological skillset utilizing multiple languages /technologies
- Experience with relational databases, and ability to write performant SQL queries.
- The ability to multitask to meet deadlines whilst delivering best results
- Logic, Reason and an unyielding ability to push for the best experience for the customer
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Demonstrated history with technology
- The ability to motivate and coach fellow employees
- Exceptional documentation skills
- Proven Testing methodology
- Ability to work in an iterative, agile process.
- Attention to detail
- Possess good communications skills
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants who are shortlisted are contacted for an interview.