We’re hiring an Account Executive for a client in the IT sector. The primary job role of the Account Executive is to grow revenue and accelerate client adoption of client’s products by expanding on their current solutions through strategic sales engagement and customer service.
This Account Executive role has three (3) key functions:
- Sell solutions to existing customers (Achieve Sales Quota)
- Expand the reach of Davyn’s Products and Services
- Provide exceptional customer service
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Achieve sales quota.
- Maintain a healthy pipeline of at least three times the sales quota.
- Follow the company’s sales methodology.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager to identify areas of improvement that would result in enhancing our clients’ experience and increase sales.
- Develop plans to maximize business opportunities with each customer.
- Coordinate yearly strategic meetings with key accounts & operations team based on customer’s level of engagement and budget.
- Understand how clients are using our solutions and look for opportunities for enhancement, either by making better use of what they have or adding extended functionality or complimentary products.
- Align solutions to client strategic plans or initiatives.
- Work with Marketing to provide regular content and/or promotions to customers.
- Enter all relevant leads, opportunities, activities and other related data in Dynamics CRM Interact with other departments within the company including marketing and professional services to ensure a solution is properly designed and presented to the customer.
- Prepare quotations and proposals.
- Manage customers through the sales process to close as efficiently as possible.
- Represent the company at industry events and tradeshows.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in either Business or Marketing.
- 3 – 5 years Sales or Marketing experience.
- Results oriented customer service experience
To be successful in this role as Account Executive, a candidate must exhibit the following characteristics:
- Proven ability to meet specific revenue targets
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities
- Keen listener and able to pick up clues that will help close sales
- Strategic account planning skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
- Strong commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to grasp customer needs and increase customer engagements
- Exceptional communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Incredibly confident, ambitious and self-motivated